Matherne Immigration Partners, LLC
A Law Firm Where Families Matter!
110 Samaritan Drive
P.O. Box 2785
Cumming, Georgia 30028
We are not accepting new clients at this time.
We see current clients by appointment.
Types of Cases we handle:
Removal/Deportation Defense & Family Based Petitions
- Motion for Bond with the Immigration Court
- Cancellation of Removal for Non-Permanent Residents (42B)
- Cancellation of Removal for Certain Permanent Residents(42A)
- Late Filing I-751 and joint filing waiver and Review of I-751 by Immigration Judge
- Adjustment of Status in and out of Removal Proceedings (including same-sex spouse petitions)
- Waivers of Inadmissibility
- I-601A Stateside Waiver of Inadmissibility
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Late Filing TPS
- I-881 NACARA
- I-589 Asylum, Withholding of Removal, Covention Against Torture, Deferral of Removal Under Convention Against Torture
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival
- Request for Prosecutorial Discretion
- Self-Petitioning Spouse of Abusive USC/LPR
- Violence Against Women Act
- U-visa Application
- Certificate of Citizenship (N-600 & N-600K)
- Fiance Visa K-1/K-2
- Spouse Visa K-3/K-4
I have represented numerous clients detained at Stewart Detention Center and Irwin County Detention Center.
Regularly Practice at Stewart Immigration Court, Atlanta Immigration Court, and USCIS Atlanta Field Office.